Sunday, September 5, 2010

French, My Choice, My Foreign Language..

         

             Back when I was deciding what foreign language to take, I asked my friends and classmates what language is enjoyable to learn. Then they suggested Spanish, German and French. Well,as I was making my decision I considered certain things. Then I realized I don't want to take Spanish because it is the usual foreign language that most students are taking, it is said to be the "universal foreign language" in UP. German language is also kind a dreary to me. So I decided to take French because it is interesting and it's a romantic language. I certainly would want to learn the French accent too. And it is my dream to go to Paris and be able to stand right in front of Eiffel Tower. I also heard a lot of stories from students that they enjoyed learning the French language. I became more excited as they shared their experiences to me. So that's how I got interested in French and decided to take it as my foreign language.




                                                                                 


  
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Now that you're learning French, what are you finding out about it? Do you enjoy it? Do you still think it's a good choice for a foreign language? Why?

    ReplyDelete